What we are doing now:
We have reviewed our sailing tours & have made changes, adapting to the expectations from the government & health authorities. The health, well being & safety of you(our guests) and crew is our highest priority.
Although, our tours will be modified to suit the current situation we will continue to offer a high standard & unforgettable experience. We appreciate your understanding.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY:
Our flexible cancellation policy allows you to book with confidence, with guests able to cancel up to 24 hours prior their sail & receive a full refund if you are affected by border closures and not able to travel.
COVID-19 CHECK LIST IS COMPLETE
1. Small personalised groups, on board both boats to meet the social distancing restriction. Private Charters available.
3. All crew will follow good hygiene practices including washing their hands frequently. Health Stations with a locally made natural hand sanitiser will be easy to access.
4. Our meals have been modified to incorporate using eco friendly disposable serving platters and cups. BYO meals is an option too- Contact us for more information.
5. BYO beverages is welcome.
6. We will focus on our Half Day, Sunset Sails & Private Charters. The Full day Sail is available as a Private Charter only.
7. If you are unwell or have a temperature, you will not be able to board our vessels.
8. Crew have completed the TAFE COVID SAFE Work Training for dining in, updated all our Business plans to be relevant to COVID-19. Also, all crew have been training 2 weeks prior to recommencing operation.
9. Completed the COVID Clean Practising Business Accreditation through the Queensland Tourism Council which was designed to support businesses in their effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 & to provide assurance to guests & visitors that these steps have been taken.